Vision and Velocity
Together, we can move further, faster.
Gender-smart investing is an idea whose time has come. You are already an essential part of a growing movement making a positive impact on the world, but together we can do more.
Through collaborative dialogue and a shared commitment to action, we can drive change, scale capital strategically, and ultimately increase the impact of investment to change the lives of individuals and communities across the globe, thereby advancing the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals. Between us, we will advance the standard and the vision for the future of gender-smart investing.
Delegates to the Summit are changemakers and global thought leaders hailing from all across the globe and representing the entire value chain of investment; from fund and asset managers, multilateral banks and development finance institutions, pension funds, corporations, and foundations and family offices, to ecosystem builders, financial intermediaries, policy makers, academics, research and ratings firms, and international NGOs already engaged in impact investing. A select group of high net worth individuals and philanthropists will represent catalytic capital, while inspiring entrepreneurs represent the demand side for capital. Whether you are already actively moving capital through a gender lens, or on the verge of breaking ground, the Summit will act as a catalyst for scale, strategy, and action.
We are committed to ensuring delegate representation from both the Global South and North regions – from South Africa to Sweden, Jakarta to Japan, London to Lima, and beyond.
- Collaboration: Connect with key influencers from diverse backgrounds, all leaders within the spheres of investment, business, international development, and gender intelligence. Share ideas, intellect, and experiences to address bottlenecks and identify solutions.
- Commitment: Amplify your commitment to moving more capital, more strategically, with vision and velocity, in a gender-smart way. Learn, share, and challenge yourself and others at the Summit and enhance our shared passion for using finance as a tool for gender equitable social change, and investing in the power of women’s markets.
- Dialogue: Be part of frank, open, and honest discussions with key influencers about how to catalyse gender-smart investing, both globally and within your own organisation. Participate in dynamic roundtables on the most critical issues and opportunities in the field.
- Sharing: Bring your own experiences, ambitions, and challenges to the table. Hear compelling "ignite talks" on key movements in the field. Use the Summit as a high-profile platform to announce new developments, tools, vehicles, and action plans.
- Action: Most of all, the Summit will be focused on outcomes. Through combining valuable input from game changers across different sectors, roles, and geographies, together we will turn ideas into action, unlocking significant tranches of capital in the process. This is a chance to join a select group of thought leaders to develop vibrant markets, use finance as a tool to increase women and girls’ economic and social advancement, and advance gender equality around the world.